Off-the-beaten-path panoramic Golf Cart Tour Adventure in Rome: the Secret of the Great Beauty
The most original and adventurous golf cart tour in Rome
Do you want to discover the most scenic and spectacular sites on the inner perimeter of the historic center of Rome, also enjoying a good ice cream of the locals? Willing to grasp the secret of her great beauty? Tired of the official (and clean) version of history? Then this golf cart tour of Rome, with zero emission, fully respecting its unparalleled heritage, is for you unmissable.
This panoramic golf tour will make you love Rome's story by immersing you in the sites where the most disruptive events took place as in a live show, living it through its protagonists and the multitude of the Romans. Because history is never the will of a single man, and above all, its most valuable results, come always from the care of a local community.
2 hrs & 45 minutes
- Skip-the-line tickets of Castel Sant'Angelo (pre-purchased from our office)
- Audioguides from your mobile with maps and interactive approach
- Exciting content created by our team of expert art and history popularisers
- Spectacular itinerary to appreciate the historical development and beauty of Rome
- One of the best homemade ice cream in Rome loved by the locals
Main sites Explored in the Tour
- Bridge of Angels
- Castel Sant'angelo- also inside - with 360 rooftop panoramic terrace
- Sisto Bridge
- Tiberine Island
- Park of the Oranges on the Aventine Hill
- Basilica di St. Sabina on the Aventine Hill
- Church of St. Mary in Cosmedin
- Theatre of Marcellus
- Piazza Venezia
- Palace e Piazza of the Quirinale
- Church of St'Andrea on the Quirinal Hill (by Bernini)
- Church of San Carlo alle quattro fontane (By Borromini - Bernini's antagonist)
- Trinità dei Monti - with panoramic views of the Spanish Steps and all of Rome
- Palazzo Medici
- Pincio - the panoramic terrace of Villa Borghese
Check availability and get information about prices for this tour
You may also like ...
Explore the Colosseum inside, meet gladiators and emperors, learn about daily life, economics and the mindsets of Ancient Rome
starting from: € 110
Boundless Vatican Experience (Sistine Chapel & Saint Peter included): we, the Renaissance and Beauty
Immerse yourself into Sistine Chapel's beauty and history. Decipher 2500 years of masterpieces of Vatican Museums and St Peter’s Basilica.